|Home||» Services||» Combat Decision Supporting System||» Combat Decision Supporting System|
Combat Decision Supporting System
COMBAT DECISION SUPPORTING SYSTEM(CDSS) got inbuilt GPS and is used to transmit the location data through STARSV MKII and CNR Tadiran radio sets. Thus enabling the commanding officer with realtime data of the batallion movements in the combat field and patrol operations. This device is used by different signal and EME divisions
1) A PC installed with the SIT AWARENESS SYSTEM will receive the location data from all the CDSS modules through RADIO SET and position is displayed on the maps.
2) CDSS module got inbuilt memory and will store the location data which can be retrieved and see the travelled path on the maps.
3) GPS ACCURACY UPTO 3 mts
4) Memory up to 1,63,000 records i.e we can have data stored continuously for one month
5) Voltage supply 9V—24V
6) Compatible with STARSV MK II and CNR Radio sets
7) Current Consumption < 80 mA
8) Stand alone software in base station for tacking
9) Rugged Enclosure with display and
CYBERNETICS All Rights Reserved.